Thursday, July 8, 2010

Here is what's in store for the weekend

This weekend me and my fellow foreign friends are going to Manuel Antonio, a beach on the Pacific side of Costa Rica. I CANNOT wait to get there.

¡Quiero que la arena entre mis dedos de los pies!

We should get to our hotel some time Friday night. It's right on the beach, and apparently our rooms are all supposed to have an ocean view. The hotel itself sounds pretty small, so I think everyone staying there will be from ISA (my program). This gives me a better chance to meet some more students. Hopefully I'll cross more Ticos too.

On Saturday I'll be going on a tour that includes dolphin-watching and snorkeling. All the gear and equipment is included. And get this. We're gonna be sailing on, at least, a 37-foot catamaran while being served fresh fish, fruit, salad and alcohol! Yo Ho. Yo Ho. A beach life para mí.

South Padre, you're about to get your ass kicked. Miami, I think you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment