Thursday, July 15, 2010

Here is what's in store for the weekend

This Saturday we're going to Arenal, an ACTIVE volcano in Costa Rica. I've heard amazing things about it.

We don't get to leave on Friday. However, we will be on the bus by 6 am on Saturday. Once we get there, we'll hike straight to what looks like a crazy beautiful waterfall called La Fortuna. There we get to swim and relax the rest of the day.

Our hotel sounds really nice too. Being so close to the volcano, we get to enjoy the natural hot springs that are heated by the ground. Our hotel is supposed to be surrounded with them, each with a swim-up bar. There's also a spa, so I'm definitely going to take advantage of that.

I also signed up for "canyoning." I am so stoked. With this tour, I get to repel down four waterfalls and apparently "trek through the forest on magical trails." It sounds pretty great.

So unless there's a catamaran that takes us on a ride through lava, I'm pretty sure this trip is going to be even better than the last.

2 comments:

  1. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyy Gggggggggoooooooooddddd. So rad. This is fantastic. Get a massage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Leta! Can I be you? Seriously. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous!

    ReplyDelete